Who We Are
Visit our channels and you will find unique stories about your towns and the way we live. You’ll also find programming about state and city issues, including Legislative and Selectmen’s meetings, and educational programming for kids and adults. All of this is created and aired as a community services, for your benefit as a resident of Rochester, Marion or Mattapoisett
Old Rochester Community Television (ORCTV) is a Public, Education, and Government (PEG) access television center offering community members the tools and training to produce their own programs for airing on local cable access television in the towns of Marion, Mattapoisett and Rochester Massachusetts.
ORCTV’s mission is to provide the communities of Marion, Mattapoisett and Rochester with training, facilities and access to the local access channels. Programs will be provided for and by the citizens, governments and schools of the tri towns to enrich the community while facilitating an exchange of ideas and information. Essential in our service to the communities is a focus on supporting the educational and governmental access programs.
ORCTV provides access to training, video equipment, and channel time to individuals and organizations residing in Marion, Mattapoisett and Rochester Massachusetts, on a first-come, first-served, non-discriminatory basis.
In support of this mission, ORCTV is committed to the following goals:
- Educate the public in the use of equipment and the facility for purposes of enrichment, community involvement and programming.
- Encourage open communication of information and ideas while facilitating diversity.
- Provide sound management and financial strategies to support the needs and goals of the Center.
Board of Directors / Staff
Board of Directors
- Charlie Radville- President
- Michael Parker-Vice President
- Mike Botelho- Treasurer
- Jay Pateakos – Secretary
- Patricia McCardle
- Naida Parker
- Bunny Mogilnicki
- Robert Chiarito – Executive Director
- Gary Lawrence – Production Coordinator